Search This Blog

Monday, August 11, 2014

Amazon....
It's my favorite place to go for good book deals and hard to find books.  Today as I read through other teaching blogs I discover new books that I don't have yet.  After reading the blog I immediately pull up another browser and open Amazon.  Soon I find myself searching for these books and looking at others recommended by my search. After an hour or so, as if I'm surprised, I find that my wish list has doubled.  I guess you could say Amazon is a great resource and a hindrance on my pocketbook.  I'm proud that I only clicked buy on a few of the books and left the rest in my wish list for later purchases.  Believe me it was tough.  I know the kids are going to enjoy these new additions to our class library.


No comments:

Post a Comment